Skip to main content

Summer Adventures in a Jar, Picture Style! ( Part 1)


Welcome one and welcome all! To my summer of pictures. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Wohooooooooooooooooooo. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but is a word worth a thousand pictures? What about the word love? Which came first, the chicken or the egg? OK, enough with the tough life questions, here is my life. This was a summer to remember. I created so much art, went to an antique fair, had fun at the mystery spot, created so many memories at Camp Kessem and Kefli, and took so many pictures of random things that you may get a crack out of. To top it off at the end, I created a DIY project for everyone to remember their summers.



funny Hannah!!! Says hi to Clifford

peaceful mountains and a homemade hat! ( you cut a circle of a t-shirt with two strips coming down then cut some fringes on top, tie them, braid the straps, and voila! )
circle of love
Me with a blindfold and watergun......


family at farmers market!
fork and toilet seat, not the best combo
some more eating utensils,
and some more,
and some more, what is going on???
Yaaaaaaaaaaaa pickles. My Momma is trying to make sauerkraut.


Do you need teeth? Well, have some used dentures!
Guess which one is me.....
 The beach is an amazing place to get inspired, and find really cool shells. Art is just waiting to be created at the beach! A sand castle is art, and so is a hug.
 My Momma did a really awesome thing where she spoke at a butterfly release for cancer research. It was amazing.

 I LOVE my Councle (cousin/uncle) Steve. You don't stand a chance if you tickle fight him.
 the butterflies from the release are being released!
 My cousin had his Bar Mitzva, so I drew it! He was really great. I can't wait for mine in Novermber!
 That is my sister Mia and my god sister Ellie!
I got a bo-bo from cutting apples. It took a long time to heal. Tip: If you ever cut yourself and it doesn't stop bleeding  get help and a hug.
The butterfly likes me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taron Hensley is a Pedophile.

Nine months later I emerge with the hopes of being vaccinated soon. FUcking hell. What a trip. This pandemic is going to require a lot of processing in the future but for now, I want to share and record some things I am very proud that I accomplished over this period of time. I was able to help start and run a campaign to eventually get my high school drama teacher who spread the rumor that I called the cops at a cast party which ruined my social life at that school while stalking me and my friends and constantly trying to get me in compromising and damn disgusting and gross situations. His charm to his superiors and the gaslighting and abuse of students has been heavily weighing on me in a way I have yet to fully deal with. I spoke out in high school and was silenced, threatened, and made to feel unwelcome. Yet the internet and living in a whole separate continent does wonders for confidence. I helped create a petition, gathered testimonies, and launched this campaign with my friends

Rainy Night Writing

There is something quite different about writing when it is raining outside than when it isn't. I despise my frozen toes and fingers, yet I love drinking chocolate almond milk with banana bread. It seems almost enchanting, like creativity is plopping on your rooftop. Writing in the rain, so odd. Writing in the rain It is like laughing during a thunder cloud, in perfect harmony with nature, rhyming and paralleling the weather, writing in the rain, creativity pours from you, as you hear the pitter patter, you wonder where the drops will all go, writing in the rain, a clean slate to begin again, a downpour of ideas, soon to come again, I love writing in the rain.

Outfits of Late Winter, and Early Spring

I hope you liked them!