Skip to main content

Doodles

I have been doodling and painting a whole bunch of wonderful things. When I express myself with art I feel free and beautiful. In school I bring my watercolors I got from Germany and I paint during lectures. I will share these with you now. I hope you like them. I have never viewed them all together and I really like how they look. I can see how my style is developing and I enjoy it.
This was painted when I went to Wisconsin and I saw people sitting on the pier. It was so beautiful 

I painted this during a full moon. It was so so beautiful. On the tree I put sticks on, and for the moon I painted with nail polish. 

This was made when I painted my banana, but I made it too big, so I made it a pregnant banana on its way to banana prenatal yoga.

This painting I made in my history class. My friend shares her snacks with me and so I drew my chip and her orange slice. 


This painting/journal entry was from when I was sitting in a succulent garden feeling very very lovely.

This painting was from a lovely family meal.



This painting was from San Louis Obispo on my way to my grandparents.

THERE ARE SO MANY HEADS! I just started doodling and this happened. I love doodling while painting. 


This is a painted diary entry. I love to paint my words because they feel so smooth. I write letters in paint too. 


This is when I was painting and I didn't want to go to bed. I love the circles. I think they look like Chakras. 



This is a quote from legally blonde. And my life motto.


Wisconsin. Such pretty lakes!


Hand holding !

 Ok for this one I had these socks on and I made it quite recently. I just noticed how similarly this shape is to the previous painting. Funny huh?
Me reading a book under a tree. Sometimes I like to get good vibes from trees. 

 A beautiful face
This is me and a friend on bart after a long day. 

 On some pages of my art journal I just rainbow washed it.
 Shoes! Feet! Skirts!
 Rainbow circles are very fun.
 This was something that really happened. I was crying because I was so confused and upset because I didn't understand my english assignment. I felt like I wasn't good enough or I couldn't do it. Then a lovely lovely classmate came to me and kissed me on my forehead, then she left. It was beautiful and super sweet. I am so lucky I am so loved.
Black lives matter. This is what I want America to stand for. 

This is the girl from the movie  "Eye in the Sky." I was really effected by the movie and this girl's death. 


This is my friend Jen!

 Uni- CORN!
This is a painting from Wisconsin when I was kayaking on a lake and I was scared and upset. 

This is from Santa Cruz! All the colors. So pretty.

This was from when we went to a water park and it was really hot and nice and I read. 

 Rainbow!
This is my dog Olive. Isn't she a cutie?


This is an areal view of my pool with me and my exchange student. 



It is a fox mouse!

I drew these last night when my family was watching a movie. I went on pinterest for inspiration. 



I will continue to draw and paint more and put more art and gorgeous things into the universe!

Comments

  1. I love these paintings! You express your ideas and feelings in such original ways!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for making a comment. It should be published in the next couple days .Have a Happy day!

Popular posts from this blog

Taron Hensley is a Pedophile.

Nine months later I emerge with the hopes of being vaccinated soon. FUcking hell. What a trip. This pandemic is going to require a lot of processing in the future but for now, I want to share and record some things I am very proud that I accomplished over this period of time. I was able to help start and run a campaign to eventually get my high school drama teacher who spread the rumor that I called the cops at a cast party which ruined my social life at that school while stalking me and my friends and constantly trying to get me in compromising and damn disgusting and gross situations. His charm to his superiors and the gaslighting and abuse of students has been heavily weighing on me in a way I have yet to fully deal with. I spoke out in high school and was silenced, threatened, and made to feel unwelcome. Yet the internet and living in a whole separate continent does wonders for confidence. I helped create a petition, gathered testimonies, and launched this campaign with my friends

Rainy Night Writing

There is something quite different about writing when it is raining outside than when it isn't. I despise my frozen toes and fingers, yet I love drinking chocolate almond milk with banana bread. It seems almost enchanting, like creativity is plopping on your rooftop. Writing in the rain, so odd. Writing in the rain It is like laughing during a thunder cloud, in perfect harmony with nature, rhyming and paralleling the weather, writing in the rain, creativity pours from you, as you hear the pitter patter, you wonder where the drops will all go, writing in the rain, a clean slate to begin again, a downpour of ideas, soon to come again, I love writing in the rain.

Outfits of Late Winter, and Early Spring

I hope you liked them!