Skip to main content

Art of the days

Oh my goodness! Hannah Banana has been creating art?! (wow so weird?!) who would have thunk?! 

Anyhooo, here is some of my art



So I love pretzels like a lot and there was this crazy sale at world market where pretzels were only $4.50 for a whole barrel of huge pretzels, so I got the pretzels, ate them during art times, and then painted the barrel purple and made it into an octopus. Now Artie the octopus has a little flap on his side for easy access. 


This is part of a series of paintings I did on sexual euphemisms. 


Done!


Here are the others of the series. I am really proud of them. Gotta love thoughts right before you fall asleep.

I painted my teacher's hand. I feel so honored and lucky to have such wonderful teachers in my life. 

This is my prom dress that I embroidered. It took me four hours. AH! The top is from my grandma's old dress and then I made it into a long colorful dress!


Peace out people! This is a mural I am working on where I paint each individual rock a different color. 



Here is more mural work. I call this square energy!

I love painting in all of my classes. See the pretzels? Very inspiring, I am telling you. 

Look at this ! I did this! I am proud!




I made a fairy house on my way to school. I work on it every so often. 


Ok that is all for now. See ya in the future folks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taron Hensley is a Pedophile.

Nine months later I emerge with the hopes of being vaccinated soon. FUcking hell. What a trip. This pandemic is going to require a lot of processing in the future but for now, I want to share and record some things I am very proud that I accomplished over this period of time. I was able to help start and run a campaign to eventually get my high school drama teacher who spread the rumor that I called the cops at a cast party which ruined my social life at that school while stalking me and my friends and constantly trying to get me in compromising and damn disgusting and gross situations. His charm to his superiors and the gaslighting and abuse of students has been heavily weighing on me in a way I have yet to fully deal with. I spoke out in high school and was silenced, threatened, and made to feel unwelcome. Yet the internet and living in a whole separate continent does wonders for confidence. I helped create a petition, gathered testimonies, and launched this campaign with my friends

Outfits of Late Winter, and Early Spring

I hope you liked them!

Rainy Night Writing

There is something quite different about writing when it is raining outside than when it isn't. I despise my frozen toes and fingers, yet I love drinking chocolate almond milk with banana bread. It seems almost enchanting, like creativity is plopping on your rooftop. Writing in the rain, so odd. Writing in the rain It is like laughing during a thunder cloud, in perfect harmony with nature, rhyming and paralleling the weather, writing in the rain, creativity pours from you, as you hear the pitter patter, you wonder where the drops will all go, writing in the rain, a clean slate to begin again, a downpour of ideas, soon to come again, I love writing in the rain.